There are a limited number of prepositions in Trigedasleng, so each one has many different meanings that are context-dependent.
- gon: for, on, to, at, against, towards, because of, upon...
- yumi na throu daun gon emo "you and I will fight aganst them"
- stedaun gon Skaikru! "death to Sky People!"
- ai don fis em op gon heda "I healed him for the commander"
- ufnes gon homplei "strength for a hunt"
- raun: (locative) near, around, in, next to; shares origins and meaning with satellite raun
- raun faya, oso wada klin... "in fire, we cleanse..."
- oso na gon emo op raun stegeda "we will fight them near/in the village"
- ona: (locative) on, under, into
- em don gyon au ona Maun-de "he went into Mount Weather"
- em laik ona tri "it is on the tree"
- kom: from, of, with; often indicates belonging or possession
- em don slip daun kom skai "he fell from the sky"
- Indra kom trigeda "Indra of the forest"
- kom disha kru "with these people"
- hashta: about, regarding; narrow usage
- mochof hashta yu prom "thank you for your question"
- em don tel osir op hashta kongeda-de "he told us about the Alliance"